The journal Arxius de Miscel·lània Zoològica is published under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. It is applicable not just to a specific state but to the international sphere. This licence maintains the author’s copyright in favour of the authors of papers although some rights are limited since they are granted to the journal AMZ.
The paper’s authors and readers can:
- Copy, distribute, and display the paper.
- Make derived products from it and distribute them.
- Make commercial use of the article and its derived products.
Under the following conditions:
- You must quote the authors and attribute the paper to Arxius de Miscel·lània Zoològica.
- The distribution of the article and derived products will be carried out under a licence similar to the Creative Commons licence used by the journal.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make these licence terms and conditions clear to other people.
Authors can deposit the paper in a personal or institutional repository
This license can be viewed at:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en